Mansitan Sow joined Ain & Bank in 2017.
Prior to entering private practice, Mansitan served as the Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Anthony C. Epstein of the Superior Court of the District of Columbia.
Prior to and during law school, Mansitan acquired unique experience and perspective, having been trained as a Courtroom Clerk at the Superior Court of the District of Columbia in various areas, including the Family law Division.
- American University, Washington College of Law, J.D. cum laude, 2016
- Old Westbury, B.A. Politics, Economics and Law
- Maryland State Bar, Member, Family Law Section
- American Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division, Family Law Section
- Montgomery County Bar Association,
Washington College of Law, Mock Trial Honor Society, Managing Director
Supreme Court of the United States, Legal Intern