Natalia C. Wilson
Natalia Wilson is a Principal of Ain & Bank, P.C.
She represents a range of individuals, including clients in high net worth cases involving business valuations, businesses held in trusts and other estate planning vehicles, wealth management and preservation, and interstate child custody and support matters.
Prior to entering private practice, Natalia served as a Law Clerk to the Honorable John Ramsey Johnson of the Superior Court of the District of Columbia.
Natalia is quoted in Divorce Advice (And It Won’t Cost You a Thing) an article appearing in the New York Times, April 24, 2019. Read more here.
- American University, Washington College of Law, J.D. cum laude, 2005.
- The University of Virginia, B.A. Foreign Affairs, 2002
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- District of Columbia
- International Academy of Family Lawyers, Fellow
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Fellow (2017-present)
- American University, Washington College of Law, Adjunct Faculty (Fall 2011-present)
- Fairfax Bar Law Foundation, Board of Directors (2017-present)
- Women’s Bar Association Foundation, Board of Directors (2017-present)
- Northern Virginia – Virginia Women Attorneys’ Association, Board of Directors, Chair of Charitable Giving and Community Outreach, Co-founder of the Mount Vernon High School Girls in Law Initiative (2012- 2017)
- Virginia State Bar, Member, Family Law Section
- American Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Arlington Bar Association,
- Fairfax Bar Association,
- Virginia Bar Association, Past Chair - Hampton Roads Town Hall Meeting (2009-2017)
- YWCA, National Capital Area, Board of Directors, Chair of Sustainable Funding Committee (2010-2017)
- YWCA, SHR, YWCA, SHR Past Board Member/ Vice President/ Development Chair, Advisory Board, (2007-2010)
- Young Audiences, Arts for Learning Virginia Board member/ Reading Matters Chair (2007-2010)
- Unique Boutiques: Small Firm Practices with Big Firm Expertise, Panelist
Washington College of Law – Myers Society Scholar (2004)
YWCA USA – World Council Voting Delegate, Zurich, Switzerland (2011)
YWCA NCA Woman of Achievement – Teresa Schwartz Rising Star
Selected as a Rising Star in Family Law by Super Lawyers, Washington, D.C. (2013, 2014)
Selected as a Super Lawyer, Washington, D.C. (2015, 2016, 2017)