Sarah E. Mancinelli
Sarah is a Principal of Ain & Bank, P.C.
Sarah E. Mancinelli focuses her practice in the area of domestic relations. Sarah graduated from Harvard Law School in 2006 and practiced primarily in commercial litigation before joining the firm in 2010.
Sarah was selected as a Rising Star in Bethesda Magazine’s Top Divorce Lawyers in the Bethesda Area. Read more.
- Harvard Law School, J.D., 2006
- Oxford University, 2001 - 2002
- Indiana University, B.A., 2003
- District of Columbia
- North Carolina (inactive)
- Member of the Steering Committee for the Family Law Section of the D.C. Bar,
2002 Harry S. Truman Scholar